Friday, August 2, 2013

lately

01. i got a job at the infamously delicious jeni's splendid ice cream at their new location in 12 south!

02. absolutely in love with my beatrice valenzuela botines. this is my best friend wearing her pair while in portland.

03. drooling over this amazing tank top. i want it, but i'm broke. c'est la vie.

04. these one forty three lamps are definitely on my list of enamoring items.

05. i splurged on this imogene + willie tee a few days ago and have only taken it off to shower. love.

06. i saw this sticker at a incredible pop up shop in denver called small room collective and i can't get over how wonderful it is.

07. dreaming of iceland.

08. i'm beyond excited for the billy reid pop up shop garage sale tomorrow!

09. i was so bummed this stunning necklace was sold out online and in store until i went into i + w the other day and they told me they were getting a new batch soon or they could put an order in for me! i adore it.

2 comments:

  1. I am also obsessed with those booties. Super comfy. And I love Jeni's so much! Congrats -Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're the best shoes i've ever owned, that's for sure. thank you! you're blog is beautiful

      Delete